joanna in the philippines

Hey everyone! I am going to the Philippines for about 4 months to help out a missionary family, and while I am there I will try to update everyone as much as I can! I am excited about going, about the things I will see, the people I will meet, and the things God will teach me! Thanks for your prayers, and leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you! God Bless!

9.24.2006

 

To the tribe...

Hey! Just wanted to say that we're flying out tomorrow! We leave early in the morning and we should be in the tribe by morning, that is if the weather is good! So pray that there will be no storms... there is no one in the tribe to check weather, so we're hoping we'll be able to land! But I am looking forward to going, and will keep in touch as much as I can!

Here are the kids... at my birthday... imagine techno... (this is for Matt)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]